I wonder where on earth will the NGOs and the Govt agencies be when
somebody illegally cut down the trees? Why will they always arrive to
the film shooting spot?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, fazil yousef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> News on Asianet
>
> Mani Ratnam's latest project Ravanan in trouble.
>
> As shooting was going on in the Malayatoor hills and Vazhachal in
Kerala, the Forest Department has come forward with an issue. It has
been noticed that the shooting of the film in the forest has violated
the rules of the Forest Department. Also schooting of a stunt scene
was carried out in the forest with a mass of nearly 100 men.

> Next week Abishek and Ash was about to reach Kerala for shooting.
The Forest Department has also filed a case against Mani Ratnam.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/