Please wait until we get a original DVD of Sakkarakatti so that Vithur /
others can rip it and share it. Like you, even I'm waiting to own that song
after hearing it in the theater. I was thinking it to be either Vivianne or
Sussane. Who knows, lets wait to get surprised!
Let's be practical on the release of BGM's and other rare gems of AR. It is
better to get everything from this group rather waiting for an official
release. Please search the posts for "BGM" and you will find a lot. If you
need anything in particular, please post here and you will get it in a
record turn-around time as a result of some die-hard Rahmaniacs here!

Cheers,
Madhavan.R