Hey All,
I have been a member of this group for quite a while now! I am from Chennai,
but now living at Sydney and have been looking for a lot of A.R.Rahman BGM's
online and have been lucky enough to have found a few. But am still looking
for a few like

*Iruvar
*Shvaji
*Ahyutha Ezhuthu
*1947 Earth
*The Legend Of Bhagat Singh
*Meenaxi
*Guru
*Taal

I found them in
http://rahmaniac.wordpress.com/downloads/bgm/ but for some reason they are
being downloaded in .rar file format!

Please help me! I need these BGM's I am addicted to A.R.Rahman's music. I
can't go to bed without hearing atleast a few of his songs or atleast the
BGM's.

Hope to hear from you guys soon! Also, does any here know when Yuvvraaj is
going to be released here in Sydney! Need to buy the CD.

Buy Original please don't buy the pirated copies! It affects the artists!

Thank you!

God Bless you all!

TAKE CARE

Regards,