Dear Rohit

I have all the BGMs that you had asked for... and in fact whatever you had
found there, is a collection of my rippings... ( Thanks to Farhad ).

Winrar is nothing but winzip format, and if you download winar, its similar
to zip file..

Download winrar and extract all the MP3s of the BGMs...

If u find any problem, let me know...

--
regards,
Vithur