Agree 100% with Chord.

To add - The lyrics leave a lot to be desired.

Personally ...I feel in a sum total,
a) the lyrics
b) Alka Yagnik
c) Too much use of keyboards and light rhythms

have killed many of the songs. And Shanno-Shanno has to be one of the lows
of ARR's repository.

I miss the typical elaborate arrangements by ARR in this album. The music is
too electronic and techno - I feel.

Certainly on a first hearing - the album does sound rather weak. But
defnitely ....will need to give it time. Lets see whether I will eat my
words in a few days time (or by end of day today)

-A

--
-A
http://viewsnmuse.blogspot.com