exactly. this song is no less than a noise. and it is first song by
ARR perhaps in over 10 years which i actually SKIPPED in first
hearing. and that itself says all. there are too many things going in
the song, too many singers, too much "sano sano" and a complete waste
of Sonu Nigam. however i gave it more tries and now at least i do not
skip it.
the only good moment in the song is the 20 seconds between 3:30 to
3:50 where a female singer sings a line, it is magical.
there is no comparison with Pappu, Bazi laga etc, this is the weakest
song by ARR in many years. period.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why Rahman saab, why? I am really liking Yuvvraaj for many reasons,
> but why did you have to put in a clunker of a song in Sano Sano and
> that too its remix?  This is all Subhash Ghai's doing!  I know that
> many of you will come to this song's defense, saying it's hip, it's
> hop, it's fast, it's rhythmic.  Whatever.  To me, it lacks a lot.
The