I am not talking about any particular person who didn't or did like all the
above songs from the 1st hearing (like you)...we are not discussing
individual...am telling from my past experience...what my
freinds/relatives/known person told me after 1st hearing.... but later all
of them realized that those are great song...

Jahanzeb, do you know the tragedy of being rahman fan (i don't know for
all)??? Whoever knows that you are a Rahman fan.....they will rush to you
complaining that these Rahman songs are not good...he lost touch...why still
u're listening to them???? So from friend circle/relative circle I got the
1st feedback...which I got used to...also the same folks tell me after 6
months to 1 yr...great songs in Dilse/Guru/Swadesh/RDB..and the lsit will go
on.....

Hope you undersatnd...

Arijit