Totally agree! Guess what? This is the first song in the album that
took me by storm. As you said, something very addictive, very
seductive - you can't help shake a leg or "twitch" your body to those
steps...MAN, what a song... and the rap version is astounding too!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Arijit Debnath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Shano shano is getting critised everday in this forum.... ok I am
taking
> this in a positive way thinking that Rahman may compose same genre
song with
> more vibrant way....instead of discarding these kind of rhythmic
scores.

> But I thing this is one of the greatest song which will create great
> history.... It has got some strange tune built inside which is
compelling to
> go to floor every time...same reaction I got in the song
"Maramkothiye" from
> Ah Aha...
>
> Shano Shano is taking me in trance while the female voice is
rendering a
> beatiful tune.
>
> I heard the same kind of critisism for "Rukmani Rukmani", "Humba
Humba", to