My take:

1) Once Yuvvraaj comes to an end, one wonders that which of the songs
from the album would turn into a chartbuster. And to one's surprise,
it is hard to pin point on a particular track since Ghai and Rahman
have mainly come up with the soundtrack that would possibly fuse well
with the narrative but doesn't really throw a number which would make
its presence felt from the top The soundtrack isn't bad; it just isn't
very great, as one had anticipated all this while.

2)Dil kas rishta, manmohini and tu muskura are the top 3 numbers no
doubt. One similarity I could notice is the use of ALAAP in all 3,
Whenever he uses them, its almost a gauranteed hit. Good track tu
muskura becomes excellent bcoz of javed ali's alaap.

3)I have an excellent audio system, somehow the other numbers are just
petrol on top of water, doesn't sink in.

4)Not "all" rahman tracks grows on you.

5)Picturisation may save some tracks, which cannot be said at this time.

6)Ghai rightly quoted "Taal - Best Musical Ever" from rahman. He
knows, rahman knows...

Cheers
Sundar (melbourne).