i think certainly all of them are from our group...this is hilarious!...

I wud say go write the same comments on Jogi Tuteja's page but guess what guys:

HE REMOVED HIS REVIEW!!..
(either he was threatened by arr fans or....he decided to give it another
listen and hit his head for writing such a crappy review)

I hope and think its the latter~