No , i didn't think they are from our goup. But i just felt whether they are
the general fans..

--- On Mon, 10/20/08, Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] blogger bombed - I can't stop laughing!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 5:35 AM

hmmm why do i feel all of them are from our group ? :P

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 12:47 PM, jamshid TC <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

Guys Did you see what is the State of this guy who reviewed Yuvraj on the
release day ?

http://harryjerry. com/music/ review-yuvvraaj- soundtrack/

He is blasted left and right and not even a single comment is supportive for
him..i couldn't stop laughing seeing some of the comments like...

Raheel
Oct 16th, 2008 at 9:08 am

Hey man,
Dont even think of reviewing another Rahman album. Just get a life for
yourself, relax, and listen to the normal crap you are used to alright.
Probably u r frustrated in life. I know it sucks! so u need help man!

natasha
Oct 16th, 2008 at 10:14 pm

go get a brain scan done ravish ji…coz if thats how u interpret things dn u
really need a reality check!!good morning

Dr.Gopal
Oct 17th, 2008 at 9:59 am

Friends, its not Harry's Fault.. Techically there is center for music in
cerebrum of Brain.unless that is developed properly you cannot appreciate music.
pls visit http://www.biologyr eference. com/Bl-Ce/ Brain.html
"To hear a piece of music, for example, involves the primary auditory cortex,
but to recognize that music as Mozart or Elvis Presley involves the auditory
association area just below the primary auditory cortex."

And the best one..

shankar
Oct 19th, 2008 at 9:06 pm

Dear Harry,
Excellent review considering your standards!! found two tracks which u might
lov..
1) Baa ..Baa Black sheep..
2)Twinkle twinkle little star…
and by the way..
Stop your out of world reviews to these tracks made exclusively for you!… OK
..good boy..chalo
Drink More complan..For you need to grow a LOT….

Guy committed the Same mistake what joginder did for JA...
I am still not done with the comments .there is a lot..just wondering ,whether
these are rahmaniacs or just the comon music listeners... ..!!??

-Jamshid