From: Sreekrishnan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ARR] Help wanted!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 19 October, 2008, 9:54 PM

Help me tooo...!!

REALLY !

--- On Sun, 19/10/08, Gomzy <gomtesh.upadhye@ gmail.com> wrote:

From: Gomzy <gomtesh.upadhye@ gmail.com>
Subject: [ARR] Help wanted!
To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Sunday, 19 October, 2008, 3:12 PM

I am hooked to this album like never before. I have been listening to this
album non stop from friday night. All the time. I mean
ALL THE TIME. That includes the bathroom as well. I have stopped all
communications with the world outside. I am listening to the songs when i go to
sleep and when i get up. My creative player battery is going to die soon. Is
there a way to listen to the songs and charge the batts at the same time?

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/ download. php

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/