I doubt if this would come in Tamil, as the Hindi version itself didnt have
Hariharan singing any song.

Taal was different, as it had senior singers like Hariharan singing the
Hindi version too , and hence it came in Tamil..

Till now, no Salman movie has got dubbed in Tamil, so this movie also, may
not be dubbed..

Taal was dubbed, as Aishwarya Rai has significant Tamil Fans also. I dont
think people know Katrina Kaif or Salman Khan in Tamil world.

--
regards,
Vithur

ARR in my Heart;