I was very angry with the movie Bose..

Reason 1: Hardly any song was picrurized nicely

Reason 2: Movie promotion was pathetic

Reason 3: I never got a hand on original Movie CD..

    due to some reason i couldnt watch the movie in theatre... but wen tried
wid CD shop...all i got was a pirated CD..few days back...i downloaded the
movie again in a hope that i may get to hear the bgms in a better quality...BUT
NO LUCK...the same bad quality pirated one...:(..i wonder if anyone got
original VCD or DVD of Bose...

    But i must thank Benegal for one thing..he has extracted some of the best
tracks from ARR..

Bose, Zubeida...Ultimate...

Chamki Chameli wont be less if they both come together..We fan have a great
reason to b happy for!!

~Love Music Love Life

    Neetika Raina