>> By his contracts with the producers and music/ video rights holder
>> companies, ARR is BOUND not to allow it, not to let it be allowed, not
>> to say a word that might encourage sharing of bgm.

That exactly is my understanding too. I once mentioned to somebody that I am
hosting a folder with all ripped background scores and I was cautioned that
it might tread into troublesome waters.

As fate would have it, my web server went down soon after and I haven't
uploaded any files back since then.

--
:: Bharath
http://singingphotons.net