Hi Aakash bro.. I posted your wonderful creation in Orkut Community and the
response is awesomely superb ! All the praises belong to you , dear Bro.

And Gomzy Bro.. I second your thought.. Yes , this could have been easily part
of the original soundtrack ! :-)

Here's the Link to that Thread..

Tu Muskura & Meri Dost Mix! INSTRUMENTAL by Aakash
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=16502&tid=5264261940687873588

Srujan :
WOWWWWWWW......
Its awesome !!!

Sathya :
Amzing work bro!!!It's in ma loops now!Heard it like 20 times already..
Keep going bro!!!!Amazingly superb!!!

Santosh kumar:
Aakash has done a wonderful job.

Prasoon :
gud work frnd.......awesum

Dhiva :
really nice.......

Jos :
Woww , Amazing work . Thanks for sharing Rahman fever Bro
Kudos to yu , Aakash Bro , :-)

Nishant Garg :
Lovely work..... Really nice...
I loved the instrumental... infact I would love if Aakash does some more such
work!

Saran :
Man!!!! you rock... :)

Bivin :
awesome work indeed...thanks aakash n krish bros..

Prasaanth :
awesome!!!

amazzingg bro.. thanks to both of you..

The
seamless transition between songs was like WOW... nothing to say on the
tunes -- ARR had actually weaved magic for sure but to hear them fully
instrumental was awesomeee...
Kudos!!!!!!!!!!
wishing for more of instrumentals of ARR

Avra :
its really mindblowing !!!!! hp u can provide us with such more instrumentals
like this beautiful one

Ishrat :
Aakash bro.................................outstanding...........
mindblowing........... superb ........

Mukul :
ohh man aakash...!!!!! u r awesome n so as this instrumental.....i m becoming
crazy for this..... thanks krish bro for posting it here.....

Prasad :
Hats Off!!

ended in sudden but still rocking stuff dude!!!!

Anurag :
@akash
you really got immense music sense. can make out that!
and you have heard the tracks so deeply!

Would someday like to discuss all this over a cup of tea! ;)

and, could you make an instrumental version for manmohini...a request !

Thanks!

Anish :
really good work!
thanks to Rahman fever for intro-ing Aakash bro and his work here!

Arun Bharhath :
Superb Work Bro...

Ankur :
bro u definitely hav great future in musik,u rocks.........

More to come !! Thanks. :-)

--
regards..

Krish..