Wishes and Prayers for Aakash Bro... Contd. :-)

Guru :
just no words...........mind boggling...........

Only thing :
Man... Can't believe this not an original one... u r simply superb... keep it
up...!!!

sumesh :
ho.....w  super adipoli............

Deepak :
awsome work man....as good as the original :)

a wonderful life :
dear fren...Amazing job done..
I am waiting for the day when I ll see ur name on the albums composed by
Legendary A R Rahman.

Adarsh :
no words to describe!!! i thank god i downloaded it.. i was least
bothered to even go thru d post becoz i thought it will be d most
foolish thing to do,, that's recreating rahman's song.. but look at
this.. how well u kno ur music man!!! loved it.. expecting more from u
aakash.:).

Arjun :
amazing.....!!! really gud...!!

DeViL'S aDvOcAtE :
great job done bro...i must say u hv a gr8 future ahead...keep it up...

Prashanth :
Even I was least cared about this post but once I listened to it, it was really
awesome. Thanks a lot for the mix ...! Hoping for more of A R Rahmans inst.
from you.

Sowmya :
Amazing amazing bro..!

Nidhin Sam :
Great...

UmASHaNKaR :
one of the best instrumentals....the transition of the songs was perfect
...certified "AMAZING INSTRUMENTAL"

AjAy :
i just heard the tanha-tanha instrumental by u n it is certainly very
moving............very beautiful.............it made me restless...........keep
going man.........

Amir :
damn guys this work is awesome.... wow soul stirring stuff.......  just wowww!!

sunil :
it sounds professional and amazing
akash rox.. we need more..

Anup :
ABSOLUTELY AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

\V/ijet :
What a composition by Rahman Sir and what a beautiful rendition by Aakash. Even
Rahman sir would like this if her hears this...

karan :
anna simply kekaaaaaaaaaaa

GOUTAM GOSWAMI :
Instrumental of Aakash Excellent Aakash, thank you very much. I want to listen
your next. Please Aakash. Again thanks to you.

Tina :
Awesome job.. Very very nice.. Thanks Aakash Anna..

Abhishek :
amazing blending dude!!!!!!

" Yes.. we are expecting more from you, dear Aakash Bro. :-)

Thanks to AR for uniting all of us.. Really enjoying each n every moments with
my Rahmaniac siblings.." :-)

--
regards..

Krish..