From: Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: I am not liking Guzarish much
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 11 November, 2008, 11:34 PM

            I disagree with you that in order to be a true ARR fan, we have to

uncontionally like whatever ARR creates.  But, I agree with you that

we become way too critical at times.

wrote:

> > you ppl are hopeless. the songs are not out yet and ur already not

> liking it? ur a big joke! still call urselves arr fans?! u must be

> kidding. if u were really his fans u would appreciate wat eva he

> gives.. if u think ur so good go compose ur own songs! wat are u

doin

> here? just to criticise his songs? even arr himself has said that

his

> fans tear his songs apart! we're just too critical man.... can we

> band  such commetns and PLS dun use headers like i dun like this

and

> that.... wat eva man..... u ppl just put too much pressure on

him....

> crap!

does

> not give you the kick which we expect from boss after few hearings,

> expected lyrics from prasoon joshi to be better and more compatible

> with the song, hope this is the weakest song in the album and other

> songs in the movie overcompensate it, but having said that i want to

> make clear that "YUVVRAAJ IS A MASTERPIECE"

> > --- On Tue, 11/11/08, Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

> > From: Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>

> > Subject: Re: [arr] I am not liking Guzarish much

> > To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com

> > Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 9:48 AM

> > welcome to the club...

> > i really wish ARR doesnt check any mails from this group simply

> because it is going to mentally affect him and his work.

> > On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:52 PM, krishna naladi <krisdude007@

> yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Nicely put buddy. Well, Even I dont find the song appealing or

good.

> Except for the humming bit and the music. It has the ARR stamp on

> that, but feels kinda like, somethings missing or somethings not

rite.

> The first time when I heard the bit in the promo, I was like, this

> will be my next ringtone. The lyrics dont fit at all.  NOT AT ALL.

> > "Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But

> sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can." -

> VINCE LOMBARDI

> > --- On Tue, 11/11/08, parichay bhattacharya <parichay_b@ yahoo.

> co.in> wrote:

> > From: parichay bhattacharya <parichay_b@ yahoo. co.in>

> > Subject: Re: [arr] I am not liking Guzarish much

> > To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com

> > Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 1:09 AM

> > Well....I wont say tht I am not liking that song....but I found it

> kinda commercial.. .

> > --- On Sat, 8/11/08, V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

> > From: V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>

> > Subject: [arr] I am not liking Guzarish much

> > To: "arrf" <arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com>

> > Date: Saturday, 8 November, 2008, 1:02 AM

> > Nice to see all of you unequivocally liking and praising guzarish.

> > Still, i think I should raise my minority voice of one that I am

not

> > liking it much.

> > probably because:

> > - It is too verbose. Lot of words

> > - It is too fast.

> > - It does not exhibit the grandeur that ARR's most of the work in

this

> > year have shown.

> > - lyrics appear artificial and forced, just fitting rhyming words

in

> any

> > sort of sentence without conveying any purposeful meaning.

Prasoon had

> > written much better lyrics in RDB.

> > - I personally find that ye, ye, ye, ye irritating. Comes up so

> suddenly

> > , unexpectedly breaking the flow of a soft love song.

> > It sounds more in the genre of Dil Hi Dil Mein songs ( the feel/

mood/

> > style)

> > Among the verbose/fast songs of ARR, 47 Earth's Rut AA Gayi Rey

was

> much

> > better, sweet, had variety whereas guzarish sounds same 10

seconds

> > repeated 6 times, sort

> >  of.

> > Could be the poor quality of recording (probably recorded from

some TV

> > add and then extracted).

> > Could be the small duration, only starting 1 minute so the entire

scene

> > didn't unfold.

> > For all the hype surrounding Ghajini, I was expected something

lot more

> > marvelous from ARR.

> > Let's see how the full song and full album comes out.

> > --

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

> > Search, browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo!

Travel.

> > http://sg.travel. yahoo.com

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!