Isn't the track's name itself is Passion agression... so its quiet obvious that
those are the words used there... hehehe!!

" The search is more important than the destination "  - a r rahman -

--- On Fri, 14/11/08, nithz_nith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: nithz_nith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Lyrics of Dil Ka Rishtha - Really funny!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 14 November, 2008, 7:20 PM

            Hey it sounds more like Passion and agression --- not fashion nd

immigration. .

Irrespective of the words the tune is so heavy nd awsome.. Takes

some time to digest all de chorus nd music..

Nithin

wrote:

> >   check out the lyrics of dil ka rishtha at

bollywoodhungama. com . just

> > cldnt stop laughing. god knows who came out with this Fashion &

> > Immigration stuff :-))

> > http://www.bollywoo dhungama. com/lyrics/ song/55238/ index.html

> > Lyrics - Dil Ka Rishta

> > Ekkk... Jaaaaaaaaan Haiii Humm...

> > Fashion, Imigration Can I Leave It Somwhere

> > Ohhh Dil Dil Haii Dil Dil Miljaneee De...

> > Fashion, Imigration Can I Leave It Somwhere

> > Dil Ka Yeh Sikaaaaa Chal Jaaaaneeee Deeeee

> > Rishta Yeh Rishta Pak Jaaaneeee Deeee

> > Dooooooooor Dil Se Nahi Hai Hummm

> > Dooooooor Jism Alag Haii Sahi...

> > Ek Hi Jaaan Ek Roooooooh, Lamba Safar Umre Ka Hai

> > Tanha Guzar Ta Nahiii, Sar Pe Agar Dhoop Na Ho...

> > Saya Uter Ta Nahiiii, Rishtey Binaa Hai Jis Terha

> > Saye Main Hum Addmii, Dil Ki Kisi Dori Se Hai

> > Bandhaa Hovaaa Addmiii

> > ( Ohhhho Ran Away, Never Leave Us All Behind Uuuu

> > Ohhhh Slow It Downnn, Wish U All The Happyy Trueee )-2

> > Fashion,Imigration Can I Leave It Somwhere

> > Ohh Dil Dil Hai Dil Dil Miljaneee Deeee

> > Fashion Imigration Can I Leave It Somwhere

> > Dil Ka Yeh Sikaaaa Chal Jaaanee.. De..

> > Rista Yeh Rishta Pak Jaaaneee Dee..

> > Fashion Imigration Can I Leave It Somwhere

> > Dil Ka Yeh Sikaa Chal Jaaneeee Deee

> > Rishta Yeh Rishta Pak Jaaneeee Dee..

> > Haste Hove Jeeenaaa Hai To, Jeeeley Kisi Ke Liyee..

> > Tere Liyeee Hai Zindagiii, Tuuu Zindagi Ke Liyeeeee

> > Tuuuu..., Palke Ohthaaa To Zaaraa...

> > Rishtoa Kiii Roshniii To Hooo..., Ruk Chalaaa To Zaaraa..

> > So When U Nnnnn, Ill Be A Be A Brother From All U Nnnnn

> > To Be My Side, Dont Let T Passs, It Really Doenst Matter If We

Ever

> > Never Never Never Look Back, Since When' d U Meet To Me

> > I Wanna Smileeee, Shy Down, We Got To Find A World Wide

> > From My Sayinnnnn , Ohhhh...

> > ( Tuuuuu..., Dil Se Nahi Hai To Doooooooor

> > Miljaaaaaaaaagiiii Zindagiiiii )-2

> > Ahhhhhh..., Ahhhhhhhhhh. ..

> --

> regards,

> Vithur

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/