Noooo...
Actually in reality it should have been... Frustration and
depression :-)
Urdu , Hindi speaking guys and guls... Have you ever heard of... Yeh
Rishta Pakk jaaney do ??? I have read and heard from elders with
literary sense and understanding of a written and spoken urdu/hindi
that The correct antra in hindi or bund in urdu should have
been "Yeh Rishta pakka ho jaaney do" or else "Yeh rishta ho jaaney
do".
*
You are wrong dude. Pukka is more of a slang and was never intended to be
used here.*

Pakk janey do means let it get
ripen (eg: the Mango is ripe and ready to be eaten!) and pakka ho
jaaney do or else "yeh rishta ho jaaney do" means let the
relationship/wedding/

engagement get confirmed
by the parents/guardians/friends of the guy and the gul's side.)
Our Poets/lyricists/wordsmiths whatever you call them doing
inventions/innovations/injustice to the filmi geet /nazms just to
fit the word(s)(some times funny , some
times meaningless) with the tune.

*Thats what it means buddy. He wants the relationship to ripen.*

Same case in Jodha Akbar by Javed Akhtar who tries to fit in real
words
like pearls in a neck lace of a tune... He is the current
wordsmith.But faltered in one line Azeem usshaan Shehenshah... A
shahensha can not be Azeem ushshaan but a building of architectural
importance can be Azeem usshshaan or a movie (like Moghle Azam could
be an Azeemushshan movie, or a literary/cultural creativity can be
coined as Azeem ushshaan.

*Its used as a metaphor! I am surprised at your ignorance.*