Bhai!
u hav just reminded me again wat i missed !!

Hope Guru does a Concert sooooon ...

rahul

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, $ Pavan Kumar $ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It was on this day, a year ago...Rahman performed in New delhi in
front of huge crowd...(must be around 50000). This day holds a special
place in heart and would be for rest of my life.....

> Some amazing performances, great songs, stunningly decroated stage
and what not...everything was so perfect..

> Some memorable things from the concert for me...
>
> 1. Seeing my hero from such close distance for first time..The
feeling was something special...jaise..janam janam ka rishta hai
hamare beech mein :) :)

> 2. Hearing Azeemon Shan(JA) for first time...standing close to those
gaint 10-15 foot speakers...and the way rahman added roja and thiruda
thiruda to it...masterstroke...

> 3.Hearing Rahman sing Tere Bina(Guru) during reharsals..He was on
stage in front of us..with very less music..he sang it..and it
literally made me cry...He is such a magician.

> 4. Blaaze's special gift for us...
>
> 5.Vijay & Gops representing our group and releasing PFMB colouring
books..

> 6.Chitra's stunning performance..Since north indian's are not much
aware of her..people were making fun of her..but once she started with
Jaage hain...it left everyone stunned and speechless

> 7. Now..the best part...spending time with you
all...Vijay,Gops,Sirish,Shiva,Ravi,Varun & Nazeef...you were all
simply awesome..I am lost of words.but would like to Thank you guys.