Had ARR been new then he wud have been raised to God's level.
Tuteja wud have fallen in his feet.

Reason: People have only 1 crticism. 'ARR is not as good as before'.
ARR has been his own comptetior. ( Happens often with legends.
ex:Sachin/Federer). So he wud 100% raised to the highest status an
MD can get had he been new not receive crtiticsm for no reason.

Better example to understand this reasoning.
Wat if some rookie in tennis walks in makes it to finals of
wimbeldon,french , wins US open, semis in Aus? Imagine wat people
say abt that person? But fedex has been said to have his worst
year..lol

I am really surprised to see people speaking abt competiton? It
would have been killed/buried/murdered( though it has been people
fail to realise).

Infact, if ARR is new every year, then by now he wud have won
atleast 12 to 13 national awards.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Neetika raina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I guess, Indian movie music sound woudnt have been the same..As
all MDs now follow ARR sound and ARR style..
>  It was ARR who introduced brilliance of Shankar to us. I guess i
heard him first in Bombay BGM..and it surely made me a big fan of
dat voice..
> and am not sure if all these music directors would have been in
picture, and there was a possibilty for the monoply of Nadeem
Shravan, Anu Malik kind of music..

>      In my personal opinion, i woud not have been so much in love
with music and would have been hearing songs like enigma, some
fusion, some sufi stuff thats all..and surely i wund not have landed
in south india..lolz..

>     About ARR..i wud have enjoyed the songs..and wud have been
highly impressed by sound and melody of Jodha Akbar .. JTYJN ...
Ada, Sakkarakatti... and wud have been just enjoying the songs but
not with same emotions.. or passion towards music..but wud have
surely enjoyed...
>     And gradually wud have fallen in love wid ARR sound for sure
exactly the same way it started and how ARR has been infecting my
nervous system from years and years..
> watever..i wish this toxination should never get over..and if its
a dream, i sud never wake up!!!

> ~Love Music Love life
>   Neetika Raina

Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
> Subject: Re: [arr] A question for fellow ARR fans!
>
> hmmm... almost all MDs like SEL, VS, pritam and others might end
up saying
> "lets see how long this man sustains in bollywood". i cant forget
what that
> MD anand said about ARR in mid 90s. now he is vanished.
>
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 4:57 AM, arr_raghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   I have a question for my fellow Rahman fans..
> >
> > Imagine that ARR did not do any film music till 2008.
> > There was never a Roja/Bombay/Dilse or VM..
> > Suddenly, a new comer called A.R.Rahman comes, makes his
> > debute with Jodha Akbar, then produces JTYJN, Ada, Sakkarakatti,
> > and Yuvvraaj in succession.(We did not get to hear SDM and
Ghajini yet)
> > My question is..how will the film fraternity embrace this new
comer?
> > and how will he be loved by the music fans?
> > Don't say anything like..if he is a newcomer, he will not even
get
> > such opportunities..just consider he did this.
> >
> > Regards
> > Raghu
> >

> --
> Hyundai to launch the i20 in India. Catch the exclusive preview on
ZigWheels.com
> http://www.zigwheels.com/b2cam/newsDetails.action?
name=Emb11_20080731&path=/INDT/News/Emb11_20080731&page=1&pagecount=2
&utm_source=indmail&utm_medium=footer&utm_content=tracking&utm_campai
gn=Nletter_07oct2008_ZW