On 11/20/2008 6:43 AM India Time, _Kalimuthu_ wrote:

> But it was Himesh who wanted to sing for ARR and I saw this mentioned in
> two of his interviews. Now he is refusing to sing in spite of having been
> offered by ARR - which is not good, IMO...

Oh. So, I think ARR responded to his wish, but it is not coming smoothly
now.

Well, there could be several reason for the refusal. The details are not
known. I don't think Himesh or even Anu or even Nadeem Shravan would
really gain anything by refusing to our man. Our man is great, even his
competitors and detractors know that. It is a privilege to have got a
singing invitation from our man.

So, let's up hope that there was some small issue that led to this
refusal. I am sure it would get sorted out soon, and they would come
together.

--
Rawat