I agree with you fully @ chord.... Zindagi is a beauty of a song .....best
according to me.

--- On Sat, 11/22/08, Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Zindagi being ignored?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 3:53 AM

I don't know how this song is picturized in the movie, but it doesn't
seem to be getting attention or in the category of "the good songs"
among reviewers. For me, it's a beauty with lots of melody and good
lyrics with exceptional singing. You just don't hear these ghazal
type numbers in bollywood songs these days since everything is about
rock and hip hop. Guess people nowadays just don't have patience with
strong melody numbers unless there is a catchy rhythm along with it.