Srinivas voice is so majestic and brings about a lot of emotions. I
have a feeling that we are getting to hear too much of blazee, benny,
javed ali etc...and somewhere miss the classic singers like Srini or
Hariharan or Sonu. Could'nt imagine how the Ghajini songs would have
sounded if Srinivas sung Kaise Muje, Sonu sung Guzarish!!! They are
still great in their current form...

Hope to hear a soft romantic melody by Srini in the near future...

Cheers,
Yeshwanth

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gomzy™" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Srinivas was terrific in Kaisi hai yeh Ruth for SELs Dil Chatha hai.
>
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   I feel ARR alone uses Srinivas to the maximum. he hardly sings
for other
> > MDs
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 1:57 PM, yeshrao81 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>   Why is Srinivas used so rarley by ARR even though he has one of
India's