there s one more reason... he is a very close frnd of our meastro....

--- On Tue, 25/11/08, Gomzy™ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Gomzy™ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Why is Srinivas not being used regularly?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 25 November, 2008, 9:29 PM

Srinivas was terrific in Kaisi hai yeh Ruth for SELs Dil Chatha hai.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

I feel ARR alone uses Srinivas to the maximum. he hardly sings for other MDs

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 1:57 PM, yeshrao81 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

Why is Srinivas used so rarley by ARR even though he has one of India's
best voices? Guess Kaise Mujhe could have easily been sung with more
emotions Srini.

--
regards,
Vithur