Either this guy is being very sarcastic or is having a major guilt
trip for what he wrote about Yuvvraaj's music.  May I remind you:

"Even the usually infallible AR Rahman sounds like he's channeling
Viju Shah's greatest hits, and while Ghai's always managed to create
enchanting soundtracks, this one is forgettable and staid."

I like Ghajini too, but it is not 5/5 IMO.  But, if he really is that
bowled over by this music for some reason, well, then that's how it
is!

Interesting how us fans complain like mad when Tuteja gives JA a
ridiculously low rating but when someone gives a ridiculously high
rating, nobody says anything!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.rediff.com/forwards.html>
<http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/oct/14slide1.htm>
<http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/oct/23sli1.htm>
<http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/oct/23sld1.htm>
> >     *Have you tried this?*
> > • Ask a question <http://qna.rediff.com/>
> > • News on your Desktop<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-
bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/textlinks.htm/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2207
142_2199522/2202155/1?PARTNER=4&OAS_QUERY=null>
> > *Advertisements*
> > • DVD/VCD - take a pick<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-
bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/textlinks.htm/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2102
109_2094593/2102255/1?PARTNER=4&OAS_QUERY=null>
> > • Building Construction - click<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-
bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/textlinks.htm/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2102
110_2094594/2102256/1?PARTNER=4&OAS_QUERY=null>
> > • Advertise ur service here<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-
bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/textlinks.htm/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2102
111_2094595/2102257/1?PARTNER=4&OAS_QUERY=null>

Ghajini<http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/nov/21slid1.htm>

[Images<http://search.rediff.com/imgsrch/default.php?MT=ghajini>

*Guzarish<http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/nov/06video2.htm>
> > * kick in, you know you're onto something special. Rahman
structures the
> > deceptively simple-sounding basic melody almost into a fugue, the
melodic
> > lines intertwining around each other into a wonderfully complex
tune. Javed
> > Ali's vocals start easy before they progressively reach a point
where his
> > tongue is excitedly tripping over the words, before AR tosses in
some space
> > for refrain. This is ballad as it should be, an intoxicating song
best left
> > played on loop for a good half hour. Let the brilliance seep in,
you'll love
> > it.
> >

> > *Aye Bachchu* starts off with a raspy-radio feel, hiss and
crackle barely
> > masking the aggression displayed by a couple of punchy guitars
revving each
> > other up like duelling bikers. It doesn't seem very Rahmanesque
at first,
> > but the way he builds up something this arbidly belligerent
around a series
> > of simple melodies, each cutting unpredictably into the other...
wow. It's a
> > 3.49 long track, but Rahman fills each second with pure energy,
making it
> > seem way longer. This one's destined to be a college anthem.
> >
> >    - *Also Read: How Aamir got his Ghajini
cut<http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/nov/24sd1-how-aamir-khan-
got-his-ghajini-cut.htm>
> >    *
> >
> > The nearly-headbanging vibe gives way to *Kaise Mujhe*, a mellow
duet sung
> > by Benny Dayal and Shreya Ghoshal. Dayal is made to sound
somewhat like
> > Rahman himself, and the only problem with this innocuous mush-
track is the
> > fact that the composer's structure overwhelms Prasoon Joshi's
deftly
> > balanced lyrics. The words are less accessible than they deserve
to be. Yet
> > when Ghoshal kicks in, she's given enough room to play. Of
course, in all
> > likelihood we'll be worshipping the track after forty listens.
> >

> > *Behka<http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/nov/25video1-aamir-
dances-to-bheka-song-from-ghajini.htm>
> > *has one of the most intriguing opening seconds of any Rahman
song, a
> > flirty keyboard tangoing merrily around a heavily thudding snare
drum. So
> > heady is the rush this start gives you that you want it to go on
for longer,
> > but AR cuts you off craving more as a youngster called Karthik
proceeds to
> > rock the vocals.
> >

> > Joshi's lyrics are fantastic, and when the langurous *Behka-
Behka* chorus

story<http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/nov/18slide1.htm>
> >    *
> >
> > "Houston... the eagle has landed"? Perhaps the last words you
expect to
> > hear in an ARR soundtrack, but the man is clearly having fun with
*Latoo,*a joyous ditty where the composer goes into sampling mode
with an eclectic
> > bag of sounds. The sounds seem poured sporadically into the mix,
but the
> > layering is a silky masterclass. Ghoshal does well, almost as
well as the
> > male chorus singers -- who seem to be singing,
um, 'Zimbabwe!'(?). Living up