Hello Pravinder
I would suggest we restrict ourselves to the domain of this group i.e ARR
and not comment about the rest.  I am not sure about how much you have heard
the MDs which you have mentioned, but it is a bit naive to say that the
Burmans and OP Nayyer are suspect on authenticity. I wouldn't like to
discuss more on them in this forum though.

Warm Regards
Vinayak