Today we distributed food in Kodambakam area as part of our weekly
routine.. Only this week was special.. We had the great Rap Artist
Blaaze amongst us.. Meet him once and ur moved by his character,
exactly what is characteristic of ARR.. His Rapping is great but he is
a greater Human than he is an artist. He spoke of his experiences with
AR and a lot of interesting stuffs.. He was so calm and had no
"celebrity Ego".
He was with us for a great one and a half hour. Kalyan, Vithur,
Umashankar, Karthik and myself were present for this week's food
distribution which we dedicated to the Late H. Sridhar for all the
great sounds he's given us Through ARR.. Blaaze also spoke a lot about
Mr. Sridhar, on how good he was with his work n how he could get the
right tone out of every artist..
Let his soul Rest in Peace..
Thanx to Blaaze for having joined us and encouraged us for the endeavor..