It was a wonderful experience being with Blazee and he sponsored the Entire
event, and distributed the Food Packets himself to the poor.

I just couldnt imagine myself, standing next to Blazee and giving the Food
packets.

Time spent with Blaaze was like a blessing , and I have no words.

I am deeply moved. Blaaze is a symbol of kindness, humility and love.

My special thanks to him for having come, spent so much of time with us. we
cherished each and every moment with him.

We dedicated it to Mr. H. Sridhar, and prayed for his soul to rest in
peace...

God Bless. All.  Am doubly motivated to do my best for the society now.....

--
regards,
Vithur