Dear All,

Everywhere around Chennai city, we can see Posters of Sakkarakatti movie
having ARR's smiling snap blown up in a very big size, that it almost covers
the entire poster, and on the other corner, see Shantanu Bagyaraj's image
from the movie.  The caption is about TAXI TAXI song, and the records that
it had created.

The special part is that Shantanu's portion in that poster has been torn in
many places by people who have been fed up with his acting, and by the movie
( I guess) , and ARR's portion remains intact.

I observed this at slum areas too, where usually, the film heroes have a lot
of registered fan associations.

ARR's smiling face now decorates almost all places in Chennai, be it be slum
areas, water tanks and everywhere

Heartening, Very glad to see this... I hope and wish he comes out of his
painful moments and be happy as always. God Bless.

Thanks

--
regards,
Vithur