i wish rahman performs at the awards function...
Which song do u guys think is worth performing at the show?

among the Nominees SDM stands out anyday with the amount of
different instruments used.

WoW! look at the competition

Hans Zimmer Vs John Howard Vs A R Rahman

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <karoke...@...>

<pawancum...@...>wrote:

> >   Galatta :

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/AR_Rahman_nominate
d_for_Golden_Globe_20618.html

> > HOT NEWS: For his brilliant work in *Slumdog Millionaire*,
musical maestro
> > A.R. Rahman has been nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best
Original

<prakysn...@...>*wrote:

> > From: Prakash Balaramkrishna <prakysn...@...>
> > Subject: Re: [arr] AR Rahman wins Golden Globe nomination [T]
> > To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> > Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 1:18 AM
> >
> >   http://timesofindia .indiatimes. com/Golden_ Globe_nomination
_for_A_R_
> > Rahman_for_ Slumdog_Milliona re/articleshow/ 3826867.cms?
TOI_latestnews

> >  ------------------------------
Hindu]

> >    Award night is on Jan 11th...Live on NBC 8:00 EST
> >
> > --- On *Thu, 12/11/08, jibandevta <jibande...@yahoo. co.in>*
wrote:

> > From: jibandevta <jibande...@yahoo. co.in>
> > Subject: Re: [arr] AR Rahman wins Golden Globe nomination [The
Hindu]
> > To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
> > Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 11:47 PM
> >
> >  happy happy news....rocking ARR!!!!
> > but when these awards are happening?
> >
> > -jiban
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com <arrahmanfans%
40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "Gomzy™" <gomtesh.upadhye@ ...>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Like i said. We need to have patience. News will start pouring
in.
> > Everybody
> > > is proud of him.

> > won a Golden