It sure is a faux pas on the part of media.  I think as fans of ARR we can send
in our opinion/thoughts to NDTV through their feedback option in their site
www.ndtv.com

--- On Fri, 12/12/08, $ Pavan Kumar $ <pawancum...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: $ Pavan Kumar $ <pawancum...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Someoby wake up Indian Media
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 4:25 AM

Rahman has been nominated for Golden Globes...I know..Oscars is huge..but
still..getting nominated for Golden Globes is no less acheivment too..

When they can cover all types of stories from Himesh's concert in germany to
Some crap movie premeire at Los angels to Dostana being a hit in overseas
market..then why cant this news?

Somebody please wake them up...Please give Rahman the recognition. ..Let every
indian feel proud of what he has acheived...