From: Jahanzeb Farooq <jahanzebti...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Why INDIAFM is neglecting A R RAHMAN
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 9:52 PM

well very same thoughts here too. it seems they are deliberately
 ignoring ARR. well their loss.

 >> A R RAHMAN's Biggest PAKISTANI fan

 well i thought i am the one :-)

 -
 Jahanzeb

 --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, ali ahad <mindblower2003@ ...>
 wrote:

 > I can't understand why didn't they mention A R RAHMAN in the article
 regarding SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE getting four golden globe
 nomination.. .they only include BEST MOTION picture nommination. ..no
 talks about orignal score...They praises DANNY BOYLE but where is our
 very own A R RAHAMN