> to JAHANZEB BHAI...may be i m talking about size :)

lol. then i absolutely won't mind.

> lets not argue on that...you call yourself and i call myself "A R
RAHMAN's BIGGEST PAKISTANI FAN"....

good solution :-) well no problem brother Ali, you can happily call
urself his biggest fan, i won't mind (as long as you don't win any
prize/award for that :-) )

-
Jahanzeb

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, ali ahad <mindblower2...@...>
wrote:

well still i m furious at INDIAFM ...anyother MD sneezes and they writ
e an article on it ..

> to JAHANZEB BHAI...may be i m talking about size :) ... well may be
both of
us are.... lets not argue on that...you call yourself and i call mysel
f "A R RAHMAN's BIGGEST PAKISTANI FAN"... .

..no