I could immediately remember the unusual sound in the middle of "style
style" in sivaji(dono what type of sound, but it will be in sync with
Rajini's steps)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, rakesh kumar <rak_d_ku...@...> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have been enjoying ARR music since "Roja" time. I would like to
discuss some unconventional voices ARR used in his songs..which i
thing is a new approach by our Maestro. These sounds are relevant and
in accordance with the visuals.. but these are there in music also.