From: rakesh kumar <rak_d_ku...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Unconventional Sounds in ARR Songs`
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 20 December, 2008, 8:33 AM

Dear All,

I have been enjoying ARR music since "Roja" time. I would like to discuss some
unconventional voices ARR used in his songs..which i thing is a new approach by
our Maestro. These sounds are relevant and in accordance with the visuals.. but
these are there in music also.

some of which i remember :
1. Bombay : A childs voices in the bombay theme.
2. Kadalan/Hum Se Hai Muqabla: Voice similar to the chicken in "Gopala Gopala"
2. Taal : Rain drops at the start in Taal se taal mila
3. Jodha Akbar: Sword clinging sound in Azeemo-shaan Shehanshah.

List if you guys remember any..

ARR Rules

Rakesh

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/