Irfan..infact you can learn tamil alphabets by listening to ahaah tamilamma
song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kifoTP5D-aI

Listen for ka nga cha da...and a aa i ee ....:-)

I found the poem/song which was rendered as a musical here..Its a poem by
Mahakavi Bharathiyar on women liberation.

//“VITTukkuLLE peNNaip pUTTI vaippOmenRa vindhai manidhar thalai kavizhndhAr
enRu… kummi aDi peNNE”— Subramanya Bharathi//

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subramanya_Bharathi