Not only cd, but also rips of DVD screener on common pirate download
sites.

Good news : Some ratings I seen are 8.7 to 9.4 /10 meaning the film
will be spreading wildly on net promoting its popularity as its been
released in 1/6 theaters compared to other films as read on yahoo movies

Bad news : Big losses in revenues for producers... and Our Boss.. :-(
If only there was a way of converting bandwidth consumption to money!!!

NIVEN (Mauritius)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, V S Rawat <vsra...@...> wrote:

> Good News and bad news:
>
> Good News:
> Call or visit your video parlor. Presto.
>
> In all likelihood, English version of SDM is available there in CD/
DVDs