Rahman speaks on Slumdog, Sufism and Sindhu Bhairavi
16 Jan 2009, 0020 hrs IST

Print<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-3986032,prtpage-1.cms>
   Email <javascript:openWindowmail('/mail/3986032.cms');>   Discuss
Share<javascript:void(0)>
 Save <javascript:showdivlayer('3986032','t','close');>
Comment<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Chennai/Rahman_speaks_on_Slumdog_Sufism_and_Sindhu_Bhairavi/articleshow/3986032.cms#write>
Text:
   CHENNAI: It is night, and unlike the late hours on Wednesday,Rahman's
house is quiet. His younger children Rahima and Ameen spray snow foam on
each  other when Rahman's mother comes down and tells the waiting media that
Rahman has just finished dinner. "He hardly slept last night and he will be
down shortly." Rahman talks to TOI

Q: How different was Slumdog Millionaire' (SD) from other foreign
productions ?