Totally agree with you Neetika. I love this album. Its rahman's
personal touch after Vande mataram and was long awaited by many fans
as he has total control for creativity and experimenting without
worrying about mass listeners and be in self satisfaction. I bet those
finding the album too plain or simple will ultimately see the gem it is.

Niven (Mauritius)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Neetika Raina <ar.ia...@...> wrote:

> I dnt agree to it!!
>
>     There is no mention about Silent Invocation!!!
> This is a kind of sound track i always wanted ARR to work
on..Brilliance of Naveen!!!
> Am loving it...Kural is great too...doesnt sound like a creation of
Indian MD!!!
> Mosquito is superb..fragance of folk!!!
> Its altogether a great album and i just wish that its gets released
properly!!

> People who asked for an Album for meditation perpose they have
silent Invocation..
> For people who love instrumentals and folk they have reason to joy too..
> For Punjabi folk lovers, there is a treat too!!!
> Its altogether an Indian Album.
>
> Connections is Superb! I just hope it gets released properly
otheriwse it will be too heartbreaking for fans like us!

+0000Subject: [arr] Music review: Connections (A.R.Rahman) ---- Milliblog

> Karthik/ Rahman and Raqeeb Aalam enthusiastically deliver Jiya se
jiya- but the song itself is a bit of a letdown - too dense in
thebackgrounds as it progresses. In Kural, the Thirukkural verses
thatBlaze (in English) and that uncredited lady render don't gel in
theambient set-up. Man chandre is perhaps the best of the
soundtrack,Sukhwinder and another uncredited lady voice pitching in
with anexpertly arranged, heartfelt Punjabi track. Of the
instrumentals,Himalaya, Mosquito and the jazz-tinged Mylapore Blues
are particularlyimaginative. Shorn of commercial pressures, the album
soundsexperimental and explains the unconventional
distribution.http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2009/01/20/music-review-connections-arrahman/