Well said, buddy. You've spoken my mind..!!

In IR's era, there were no competition at all. He surpassed MSV; no one else
other than IR that time.

Also IR delivered whatever he wished to deliver. For the very same reason,
he had fight with atmost all top directors in Tamil.

Hindi cinema was there even when IR was ruling in TN. Why hindi directors
did not use him or why IR did not compose for hindi movies? The reason is
well known; In my opinion I think hindi directors thought IR cannot compose
for hindi movies and cannot satisfy hindi audience.

On the other hand, ARR has lots and lots of competitions; even people
started comparing ARR with international MDs. Still he satisfies everyone
with his melody. ARR is international MD now. He can compose for any
language and any group of people.

Everybody knows IR is a genius (when nobody was there for competition); it
does not mean that ARR is not.

Cheers,
Siraj