is there a tweet forum that we can follow or are these random tweets?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Prakash Balaramkrishna
<prakysn...@...> wrote:

> voidsleep: is a new fan of a.r. rahman. ringa ringa ringa.
>

> theshady: can't believe i've been listening to hindi music all day
... damn you ar rahman

> Pandora_Kevin: Can anyone recommend their favorite (other) A.R.
Rahman score?  That "Slumdog Millionaire" score was splendid.

> caius: Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack turned up load is really
excellent to code to. Epecially O Saya by A.R. Rahman.

> typefiend: Purchased first Bollywood album after hearing song from a
Hindi movie Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. Of course, it's an A.R. Rahman
penned track.
> jmoriarty: RT @amyb88: For more A.R. Rahman (Slumdog Millionaire
composer) this collection is also great:
http://www.amazon.com/Introducing-R-Rahman-CD-SET/dp/B000EZ919C/ref.

> maitrella: A.R. Rahman – Khamoshiyan Gungunane Lagi - Part II
http://ff.im/-EIhT

> SarahBHood: So embarrassing that no one in Hollywood has ever heard
of A.R. Rahman. Nice to see SRK at GGs though.

> skishua: Listening to the Slumdog soundtrack now. A.R. Rahman so
deserved that.

> Brotodeau: SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE is an unstoppable force. Get on
board, or step aside! A.R. Rahmanfully deserved his Best Soundtrack
Golden Globe win!

> jcorkran: Very cool. A.R. Rahmanwon for best soundtrack (Slumdog
Millionaire). He has done great soundtrack work for years.

> copiousnotes: #goldenglobes: A.R. Rahman also knocked off some
heavyweights for that soundtrack honor. He has won a bunch of awards
in India.

> SauvignonFierce: hahaha love A.R. Rahman.
>

> grrleigh: ARRahmancontinues the Slumdog streak! He thanked MIA!
>

> MovieMoxie: A.R. Rahman "to the billion people of India" Beautiful.
>

> EricCunningham: Prediction: A.R. Rahmanis the new John Williams.
There, I said it.

  • ... Prakash Balaramkrishna
    • ... r_a_j_e_e
      • ... adrcc2
        • ... Prakash Balaramkrishna
          • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
            • ... Gomzy™
              • ... Prakash Balaramkrishna