From: adrcc2 <adr...@yahoo.fr>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 8:13:44 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: Few Tweets on ARR and Golden globe win!

i guess Prakash has been using search.twitter. com with keywords "a.r.
rahman or slumdog" and feeding the results.

another way for a twitter user would be to use TweetDeck and making a
search column.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "r_a_j_e_e" <r_a_j_...@. ..>
wrote:

> is there a tweet forum that we can follow or are these random
tweets?

> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Prakash Balaramkrishna
> <prakysnaky@ > wrote:
> >

> > voidsleep: is a new fan of a.r. rahman. ringa ringa ringa.
> >

> > theshady: can't believe i've been listening to hindi music all day
> ... damn you ar rahman
> >

> > Pandora_Kevin: Can anyone recommend their favorite (other) A.R.
> Rahman score?  That "Slumdog Millionaire" score was splendid.
> >

> > caius: Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack turned up load is really
> excellent to code to. Epecially O Saya by A.R. Rahman.
> >

> > typefiend: Purchased first Bollywood album after hearing song from
> Hindi movie Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. Of course, it's an A.R. Rahman
> penned track.
> > jmoriarty: RT @amyb88: For more A.R. Rahman (Slumdog Millionaire
> composer) this collection is also great:
> http://www.amazon. com/Introducing- R-Rahman- CD-SET/dp/ B000EZ919C/ ref.
> >
> > maitrella: A.R. Rahman – Khamoshiyan Gungunane Lagi - Part II
> http://ff.im/ -EIhT
> >

> > SarahBHood: So embarrassing that no one in Hollywood has ever
heard
> of A.R. Rahman. Nice to see SRK at GGs though.
> >

> > skishua: Listening to the Slumdog soundtrack now. A.R. Rahman so
> deserved that.
> >
> > Brotodeau: SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE is an unstoppable force. Get on
> board, or step aside! A.R. Rahmanfully deserved his Best Soundtrack
> Golden Globe win!
> >
> > jcorkran: Very cool. A.R. Rahmanwon for best soundtrack (Slumdog
> Millionaire) . He has done great soundtrack work for years.
> >
> > copiousnotes: #goldenglobes: A.R. Rahman also knocked off some
> heavyweights for that soundtrack honor. He has won a bunch of awards
> in India.
> >
> > SauvignonFierce: hahaha love A.R. Rahman.
> >

> > grrleigh: ARRahmancontinues the Slumdog streak! He thanked MIA!
> >

> > MovieMoxie: A.R. Rahman "to the billion people of India"
Beautiful.

> > EricCunningham: Prediction: A.R. Rahmanis the new John Williams.
> There, I said it.

  • ... Prakash Balaramkrishna
    • ... r_a_j_e_e
      • ... adrcc2
        • ... Prakash Balaramkrishna
          • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
            • ... Gomzy™
              • ... Prakash Balaramkrishna