On 1/28/2009 10:08 AM India Time, _Vithur_ wrote:

> Rawat...
>
> Are you asking about ' Elizabeth, The Golden Age". ?
>
> If Yes, the music CDs are available

Oh, is that the full name of the movie? :-) Sorry, sorry. I do know
about this. I remembered it with Elizabeth name. Seeing this other name,
I couldn't relate. Alas, my rat-brain.

Thanks.
--
Rawat

> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 12:06 AM, V S Rawat <vsra...@gmail.com
> <mailto:vsra...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 1/27/2009 10:40 PM India Time, _Vithur_ wrote:
>
>      > I asked A R Rahman to score the music for Golden Age, and even
>     then I
>      > was allowed only to take him as a co composer. And I watched as the
>      > studio rejected the most beautiful compositions from A R Rahman,
>     because
>      > they did not get or were not willing to embrace something from
>     another
>      > culture. As it happened the score of Golden Age was not half as
>     good as
>      > it could have been.
>
>     It felt so hurtful that ARR's music got rejected somewhere.
>
>     Hope ARR uses that rejected tune in some other song so that we can
>     listen to it and love it, like we are loving every composition of our
>     great man.
>
>     With ARR now armed with a GG and an oscar nomination and possible win,
>     nobody would dare to reject his music ever.
>
>     --
>     Has Golden Age music got released?
>
>     --
>     Rawat
>

> --
> regards,
> Vithur

  • ... Aakarsh
    • ... Chord
      • ... Vithur
        • ... Vinayakam Murugan
          • ... sandeep venkatachari
          • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
            • ... r_a_j_e_e
        • ... V S Rawat
          • ... Vithur
            • ... V S Rawat