Even the picturisation of the songs would have been much better. Especially
i feel sad about  Tu Meri Dost hai. Such a beautiful melody having
picturised very badly, which is a pity. Dont know what to say about Mr.
Ghai's creativeness on this.
But yes Yuvvraaj is a great album with the gems well weaved within itself.
and Dil Ka Rishta, wowwwwwwww what a gr88 composition and lyrics. I really
love the songs. It feels much more royal and respectful while  hearing.

Regards
Moin.H

--
(¨`•.•´¨) Always

GOD BLESS YOU
With Love and Care Always
Moin.H

--
Life  is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who  treat
you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe  everything happens for