Problem with Yuvvraaj was week screen-play and lost script..
and songs were't filmed properly..
I remember here film' one two ka four' ..It had so nice
music composed by our boss..but story wasn't good enough.
I can not forget songs like 'sona nahi chandi nahi'/'khamoshiyan'
/ale ale..etc..

this music was aslo got unnoticed..

Regards
jiban

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gomzy™ <gomtesh.upad...@...>

<rahmanfanra...@...>wrote:

> >     I saw the movie yesterday. For that storyline, Ghai Saab had
given
> > enormous musical space for Rahman. And our Guru didn't
disappoint. It was

com<http://us.mc01g.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=purev...@...>