Most Westeners do not listen to All Genres of music.Many of them are like, I
listen to only Country or Rock.. some hate Hip hop, while some listen only
to that..
and of course there will be some who listen to all kinds, including Original
Soundtracks from movies..
I'm sure all categories of those people will be pleased by ARR.

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you
!"
  • ... Chord
    • ... Ramesh R
    • ... Prasad Varma
      • ... Chord
        • ... jayaram81
        • ... Pradeepan R
          • ... Shah Navas
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .