I own a cassette of Colors. I had no clue until I read about the Dilip on
this album being ARR until quite recently :-). Thats the magic about this
group. Each day you get to know new stuff :-)
I have been a big fusion fan (indian classical/western stuff) and thats how
this cassette found its way into my collection. Its indeed a great album to
have ...if u like fusion music and even more if u like KV and Zakir

-A

--
-A
http://viewsnmuse.blogspot.com