http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Interviews/DGG69448/3/Rakeysh-Omprakash-Mehra-Speaks-About-Delhi-6.html

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:37 PM, ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala
acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni . <
sriramiye...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>   Got it from ROPM's interview to IndiaFM.
> Here's the link -Sorry for not having posted it then!
> ..
>
> http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2009/02/17/4858/index.html
> ..
>
> We've seen Rakeysh Mehra have a strong penchant for music. Is it
> Rahman, Prasoon or all you three together?
>
> ..
>
> What an album, isn't it? Of course it is A.R. Rahman and Prasoon
> Joshi. I don't have lip sync songs in Delhi 6. If you've noticed, in
> Rang De also, I didn't have anyone singing songs. For me, the sound
> of the film, whether it's the background or the songs, is the fourth
> dimension. It's never upfront. It's like a soul in the film which you
> cannot see but can only feel it. You can also see the energy of the
> soul. The songs interpret the film and take it forward in their own
> way. Me, Rahman and Prasoon jam a lot. Three years ago, while I was
> making Rang De Basanti, I was already speaking Delhi 6 with them. We
> keep talking, meeting and discussing as to what's happening with the
> world, chat about music, watch a movie and in the process, something
> starts happening. I keep telling them a story and every time I tell
> them, it's a different story. I try very hard to confuse them and
> they think I make some sense.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> Vithur <vith...@...> wrote:
> >
> > From where did you get this Info ???
> >

> > On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 1:17 AM, ramakrisha laxmana subramanian
> siva gopala
> > acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni . <
> > sriramiye...@...> wrote:
> >
> > > Isn't A.R. Rahman making your job tough by not being there in
> the
> > > crucial and a critical stage of the films release? Rahman called
> me
> > > half an hour after he received the award at the BAFTA's and
> said, "I am
> > > feeling so guilty by not being there. Anything you feel irritated
> about
> > > the background score, just change that". He just returned last
> night
> > > from the U.S. He landed in Chennai, was talking to his engineers
> and was
> > > so worried about the music of Delhi 6. In fact, the background
> score is
> > > much better than the songs in Delhi 6. Background is the film.
> What we
> > > tried for the background was that we didn't score for the shot.
> We just
> > > sat and spent the whole month of December and not a single sound
> came
> > > out. Everybody was getting worried. Then Rahman won the Golden
> Globe,
> > > came back and he again sat and bits and bits happened. At one
> point, I
> > > and Rahman were discussing to postpone the release date of Delhi
> [...]
    • ... Vithur
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... Thulasi Ram
          • ... $ Pavan Kumar $
            • ... Aaditya(Addy) *COOL*
              • ... Gomzy™
              • ... $ Pavan Kumar $
              • ... chitrageetam
      • ... JOHN JEEVINTH
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .